- Registration (Overseas)
* Deadline for Pre-Registration: October 10, 2016
All participants are required to register through the LMCE 2016 online registration system and advised to register in advance (by September 30, 2016) to receive the Pre-registration discount. Please read carefully the registration guidelines below.
Receive a confirmation
- *The online system works best using a PC with Internet Explorer. The site is not designed for use with tablet browsers, iPads, or Android Devices.
- ※If you forget your ID and/or password, or you have not received the payment confirmation letter via email, please contact the secretariat. (email@example.com)
- *국내 참가자 분은 반드시 국내 전용으로 등록 접수를 하시기 바랍니다. 국내 등록 접수 바로가기
(Until Oct 10, 2016)
(From Oct 11, 2016)
|Faculty / Staff
|Trainee (Resident or Student)
- ※Students are requested to submit proof of enrollment or student ID/certificate to verify their status to the Secretariat by e-mail or fax.
- ※An Accompanying Person is either a spouse/family partner and/or a son/daughter under 21 years of age. The Accompanying Person fee includes only access to the coffee break, Roche Night (Welcome Reception) and Siemens Night (Banquet). Please note that business partners do not qualify as Accompanying Persons and are not allowed to register as an Accompanying Person.
Online Credit Card Payment
- -Payment by credit card is possible only through the on-line registration system.
- -The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, MasterCard, and JCB.
- -All credit card service charges are to be paid by registrants.
- -The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- -Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below. All bank charges for remittance must be paid by registrants.
- -A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- -Please note that the transfer must be made under the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
- -Account No.: 576-910001-10304
- -Swift BIC: HNBNKRSEXXX
- -Bank Name: KEB HANA BANK
- -Bank Address: 66 EULJI-RO, JUNG-GU, SEOUL, KOREA
- -Account Holder: The Korean Society for Laboratory Medicine
Registration Confirmation (Receipt)
An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration. Registrants can check the status of registration and payment on ‘My Page’ by logging onto the online registration system. You will be able to print an official receipt from the online registration system once your payment is completed.
- -Please note that the receipt will be available for download after your payment is confirmed by the Secretariat.
- -Special software installation is required in order to print from the online system. Please note that the user’s computer may automatically block the viewer program in some cases. If an error page appears, please contact the Secretariat then we will send you the receipt by email.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
|Cancellation by August 30, 2016
|Cancellation after August 30, 2016
Invitation Letter for Visa Application
The official invitation letter is for obtaining travel funds, appropriate visas, approvals, sponsorship or official leave, and will be available ONLY to those who have completed the registration payment. Registrants may download the invitation letter from "My Page" with your registered ID and password via the online registration page.
- -Special software installation is required in order to print from the online system. Please note that the user's computer may automatically block the viewer program in some cases.
- -If an error page appears, please contact the secretariat then we will send you the letter by email.
Notarized Invitation Letter
- -If you need a notarized invitation letter, an additional fee (about USD 50), will be charged for the notary and international mailing service. Therefore, you will be required to make the payment by wire transfer or credit card during the registration process.
- -If you are not sure whether you need a notarized letter of invitation for visa issuance, please check with the Korean Embassy in your country.